Orlando Magic Blog

Group Blog talking about the NBA 2009 Eastern Conference Champions. Due to the amazing success of the 2009 playoff run comments are now frequently deleted to kill offensive comments, incoherence, or asininity. Comments can no longer be anonymous and require either a Blogger or OpenID account.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Magic Survey

THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE ORLANDO MAGIC

On the road again in snowy NYC and it's great to see new posts here.

The Magic claim they are giving away up to 500 pairs of free tickets for filling out their survey.

In why I no longer go to the games I answered:

Not a fan of the current roster.
Not a fan of the old TDW.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger WeRDevos said…

    Oh, and just to tweak their survey a bit more, where they asked my favorite non-Magic player I answered Ben Wallace.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    It is not the survey that matters, but rather who interprets it and what is done with the properly discerned results. There are enormous number of surveys taken by businesses, every day and a large majority are sheleved just becuase the boss didn't like it, or the business doesn't know how to implement the recommendations.

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger OVERWADED said…

    Matt's exactly right. Most survey's are never even looked at. The majority of companies put them out to comfort consumers. It makes everyone feel like they have a say and their opinion counts, when in all actuality the company already knows what theirs plans are. I would like to believe otherwise, but I've witnessed it many times in the business world today.

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger WeRDevos said…

    I hear you, but am thinking that it is at least a clueless organization looking for clues.

    And there may be free tix involved.

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    Did you realy mean to give them some clues or were you trying to confuse them further?

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger WeRDevos said…

    There are about 20 questions. Most of them about the cost of tix, new arena, demographics, etc. I answered them honestly to the best of my abilities, exept for Ben Wallace.

    My current favorite NBA player for some time has been Duncan. I answered Shaq as my all-time fave Magic, but might have voted Penny or T-Mac on another day. Penny's first few years here there was no doubt he was my favorite Magic player. The guy was a winner.

    If I were to criticise the survey at all it's when an NBA team starts asking if they're charging too much. Good product will draw a crowd.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home