Orlando Magic Blog

Group Blog talking about the NBA 2009 Eastern Conference Champions. Due to the amazing success of the 2009 playoff run comments are now frequently deleted to kill offensive comments, incoherence, or asininity. Comments can no longer be anonymous and require either a Blogger or OpenID account.

Monday, January 16, 2006

More views on Francis

I had said a while back that I felf Steve Francis needed to be the ONLY star on a team in order for him to be content. He claims he has matured since the birth of his daughter. Whatever his problem is, I hope he figures it out quck.
I don't take much stock in what other newspapers have to say, but this is some interesting reading on how others view the Magic.

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_3403610

http://www.nypost.com/sports/61573.htm

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/basketball/13631314.htm

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    Nice post. The following is a qoute from Brian Hill that I took out of Mimai Herald's article: ''I like Steve as a person, I like him a great deal,'' Brian Hill said. I'll miss sitting down having meals and discussions with him, but it was a matter that had to be handled the way it was handled. I'm sure we can get it resolved as we move down the road.".

    Underscoring the latter part about missing sitting down and having meals together, is that an indication that trade is in the making? Otherwise, why would he say that if they could mend their relationship and move on?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home