Orlando Magic Blog

Group Blog talking about the NBA 2009 Eastern Conference Champions. Due to the amazing success of the 2009 playoff run comments are now frequently deleted to kill offensive comments, incoherence, or asininity. Comments can no longer be anonymous and require either a Blogger or OpenID account.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I won free tickets

I just checked my voice mail.

"This is Brian from the Magic. You won two tickets to Magic vs. Jazz on March 15th for filling out that survey."

I have to call him back to collect them. I wonder how that conversation is going to go.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Ken said…

    Congradulations WRD, let us know what kind of seats they give you..

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    Nice point, Omar. I am also curious to see what kind of seats they would give out.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Mike from Illinois said…

    Yeah, congrats WeRDevos... hopefully the Magic won't be already eliminated from playoff contention by that time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home