Orlando Magic Blog

Group Blog talking about the NBA 2009 Eastern Conference Champions. Due to the amazing success of the 2009 playoff run comments are now frequently deleted to kill offensive comments, incoherence, or asininity. Comments can no longer be anonymous and require either a Blogger or OpenID account.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fun with Widgets

I added a bunch of links to the sidebar today. I'm not sure if I like them all or not. Let me know and I'll dump all or some of them if you want.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Mike from Illinois said…

    Nice touch with the Magic starters' profiles.

    Good statistical info that was added also, along with the conference seeding.

    Do you think you can make it so that each teams' home and away record can be listed along with their overall record in the standings?

    Overall, I like the new additions on the side.

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Big Figure said…

    Me Three!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home